background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;
Ask away, chumps!    Submit    RSS    SEARCH

================================================================================

The last melanaut

================================================================================

( Mariana's Wretch )

================================================================================

08/30/2014 14:15:49

thebsdboys:

OK first you’re being a total dick right now,

thebsdboys:

OK first you’re being a total dick right now,

(via adriofthedead)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08/30/2014 12:25:31

violethyenamaxxie:

sonoftherevolution:

nothingman:

I wonder how much “crime” is just people wanting food, healthcare and a place to sleep

*~*justcapitalistthings*~*

Approximately 75% I’d say. The other 25% is emotional responses to rejection jealousy or embarrassment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08/29/2014 12:12:17

gayest foods

foxfamilyfeatures:

  • hamburger 
  • grass 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08/28/2014 00:54:43

Aug. 27 1:35 pm

justice4mikebrown:

(via theboykingofhell)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08/27/2014 15:43:02

drawingguitarist:

Give your cat the  F L O A T I N G     J U D G E M E N T     B O X     to allow them to stare at your half finished work from afar

drawingguitarist:

Give your cat the  F L O A T I N G     J U D G E M E N T     B O X     to allow them to stare at your half finished work from afar

(Source: herotox, via mi-eau)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08/27/2014 07:41:38

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08/27/2014 07:40:57

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08/27/2014 07:40:11

the-big-phan-theory:

doyounoelyourenemy:

sidvintage:

motherfuckin-pajamas:

deadkennedysandattractivemen:

A punk stops during a gay pride parade to allow a mesmerized child to touch his jacket spikes.

I lost control about reblogging this picture. 

and this is the perfect “fuck you” to people who stereotype people like this. 

literally one of my favourite pictures ever

nothing more punk than letting small children touch your clothes spikes or hair spikes

the-big-phan-theory:

doyounoelyourenemy:

sidvintage:

motherfuckin-pajamas:

deadkennedysandattractivemen:

A punk stops during a gay pride parade to allow a mesmerized child to touch his jacket spikes.

I lost control about reblogging this picture. 

and this is the perfect “fuck you” to people who stereotype people like this. 

literally one of my favourite pictures ever

nothing more punk than letting small children touch your clothes spikes or hair spikes

(Source: , via fiendzoned)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08/27/2014 07:04:22

mississippi72:

nowinexile:

The last words said by Black youth murdered by policemen. 

This is honestly the most heart breaking thing I’ve seen in a long time

(via madmothmiko)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08/27/2014 06:56:04

familyfriendlyporno:

this is a lot to take in all at once

familyfriendlyporno:

this is a lot to take in all at once

(via im-a-motherfucking-bald-eagle)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pg 1 of 147

================================================================================

Designed: Robert Boylan
Powered: Tumblr